Best Buy
3.3 of 5 4,787 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Best Buy provides exceptional customer service alongside with a wide range of electronics.

I have been working at Best Buy

ProsIt's fun talking and interacting with the customers and your co-workers. You get advanced notice on the newest releases as well as a good employee discount.

ConsAt times the experience interacting with customers can be difficult, but you need to be flexible in order to make sure the service is being delivered.

N/A

Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good For Students and getting your feet wet Cons: Tough to get promoted above supervisory level Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lack talent but great for flexibility

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Richfield, MN (US)

I have been working at Best Buy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Open culture that allows employees to work remotely whenever desired Good case study or those want to learn from 'mistakes… Cons: Generally lacks genuine talent Lots reactionary direction from multiple business teams As many employees there are, that genuinely think about… Advice to Senior Management: Lots of good moves taking place obviously...which will take sometime to play out. There is firstly the consumer sentiment towards Best Buy that needs to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.