BloomReach

www.bloomreach.com
  www.bloomreach.com
There are newer employer reviews for BloomReach

Interned for a summer, really loved it.

Current Employee - Engineering Intern in Mountain View, CA (US)
Current Employee - Engineering Intern in Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at BloomReach as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Chill culture, no-drama policy, MWF catered lunches

Cons

Not a lot of very young people

Give Macbooks to the new hires, not Aspires! (Aspires are somewhat slow)

10 Other Employee Reviews for BloomReach (View Most Recent)

Awesome culture and place to work at!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at BloomReach full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Incredible work culture, smart people, collaborative colleagues who are passionate about what they do, awesome products that are AMAZING and WORK, and incredible customers that everyone knows and shops from. We're growing but still maintaining "the good ol' days" kind of feeling - our culture is our mission here. We're not policy driven and everyone gets to make a difference. We respect everyone and we learn from everyone. This is the place where everyone from the executive leadership all the way down works together.

My own team is a dream. I don't have to deal with any drama, and even though I'm the "newbie" they take my thoughts and ideas into consideration and are willing to change things immediately (no "let's think about it" or sense that they really don't want to hear what you have to say). I feel very grateful for having great colleagues who seem to really value me and respect me. It makes me enjoy working hard but still have fun!

Cons

When I come up with some, I'll be sure to let you know. Everything I've suggested, they're willing to look into and agree that it should be updated/changed. How's that! I actually get to contribute (even though everyone always says they want to do that....but here it actually happens).

Keep being awesome and approachable and it's really cool to see you guys working right alongside everyone. I don't have to "fear" talking to you.

Dynamic startup environment, engaging work, very start people, strong upper management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

I worked at BloomReach as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

During my internship at BloomReach, I gained great exposure to the industry as well as an excellent training program.
    I worked with highly intelligent, motivated and dynamic people who had mostly transitioned to BloomReach after working in consulting / banking, Google, Facebook, etc. The benefits were great, the pay was fair, and work/life balance was highly valued.

Cons

Communication between upper management and the rest of the company is relatively limited, thus it was unclear how the company will continue to expand both within the market and internally. As such, the career path within the firm is less established.

Additionally, the company operates in a highly saturated market, with many players doing 'big data' and 'natural language processing.' Although BloomReach receives backing from Bain Capital Ventures, it's unclear how successful the company will be in 5, 10 years.

There are newer employer reviews for BloomReach