Bloomberg L.P.

www.bloomberg.com

Best thing that ever happened to me.

Field Service Engineer/Tech (Current Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsThis is a Great company that is well poised be a big player in the Marketplace for a very long time. They offer great benefits and they do take care of their valued employees. This is a very dynamic, never a dull moment, environment. Once your in, there are abundant opportunities for movement within the company, both locally and internationally.

ConsIt used to be a lot more tight knit, when I first started, 15+ years ago. This is an unfortunate byproduct of maximum growth over the years. Personally I think it was a fair trade to give up some of the closeness of days, past. Fortunately, the closeness comes from your work group now.

Sales

Sales Representative (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Bloomberg L.P.

Pros: Great training for kids out of school. Cons: Micro management, inefficient busy work Advice to Senior Management: go back to the basics of the start-up you once… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OK for fresh grads

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bloomberg L.P.

Pros: smart people huge code base free snacks Cons: long hours long hours long hours More
There are newer reviews on Bloomberg L.P..

Worked for Bloomberg L.P.? Contribute to the Community!