Bloomberg L.P.
3.2 of 5 1,031 reviews
www.bloomberg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Incredible Culture & Office Space

Global Data (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Bloomberg L.P. as an intern for less than a year

ProsGreat culture, colleagues are approachable and flat organizational structure. The office space is incredible, pantry is great and employees get to unwind mid day for a nice snack around the pantry.

Consthe flipside of having a flat organizational structure obviously translates to less career advancement potential as there are less layers within the organisation.

great co with flat org structure

I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time

Pros: good work life balance flat org structure good welfare Cons: Have not experienced any till now More

Great For a first job

Senior Software Developer (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits. Good compensation. Learning opportunities Cons: Not a software developer centric company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bloomberg L.P..

Worked for Bloomberg L.P.? Contribute to the Community!

Bloomberg L.P. – Why Work for Us?

Bloomberg’s global mission is to help individuals, enterprises and governments make smarter, faster, more profitable decisions — first. In order to get there, we need constant ideas, energy, innovation— which is where… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bloomberg L.P. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bloomberg L.P. CEO Dan Doctoroff. All reviews posted anonymously by Bloomberg L.P. employees.