Boardwalk Pipeline

www.bwpmlp.com

I have had a great experience working at Boardwalk Pipeline Partners.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsBoardwalk Pipeline has a great working environment and the culture is fitting for my needs. The Management Team endorses a work life balance and they have a "flex day" program in place.

ConsWith the exception of being a new and fairly small company, there are not many cons. As with most small companies, the medical insurance is a little pricey and the non exempt staff are not eligible for an annual bonus.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore team building and employee recognition programs are needed to build employee moral. Moving to a 9/80 schedule would also boost moral, cut back and PTO leaves, and offter your employees flexibilty as for as "work life balance".

Good enough intentions but not enough leadership to make those things happen smoothly.

Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Boardwalk Pipeline

Pros: There is room for advancement. Managers are excellent to work for… Cons: Advancement opps come from the gap in the work force age and often come with little or no training of the new job. Trouble hiring and… Advice to Senior Management: Be more transparent and communicate better. A bit of focus on employee moral will go a long. Get past the practice of low wages. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Experience varies wildly depending on management flavor of the day

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Boardwalk Pipeline

Pros: Beautiful Houston offices with new technology, exciting work, pleasant co-workers, bright future for the company; opportunity to make real… Cons: Acquisitions and leadership changes have resulted in inconsistent management approach. Greenway location… Advice to Senior Management: Develop a consistent and complementary leadership philosophy; corporate directions and message should not be different and incompatible across the organization as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Boardwalk Pipeline.

Worked for Boardwalk Pipeline? Contribute to the Community!