Brink's, Incorporated
www.brinks.com Richmond, VA 5000+ Employees

Messenger

Armed Guard (Current Employee)

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time for more than 3 years

ProsEvery day is fun, you get to flirt with all the ladies. Women love the uniform. This job looks good on your resume for those future cops if you don't get fired for stealing. They don't polygraph you but the background check is extensive. You get issued a handgun and utility belt, you can't carry your own weapon or gear.

ConsYou never know when your day will end until you clock out. 8 to 12 hour days and low hourly wage considering you are putting your life on the line to deliver money. Late dinners and my home life is limited due to the long days. No advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore pizza parties.

It's a job, not a career. Do not look here to learn or grow professionally.

Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated part-time for more than a year

Pros: It's a job. In a city that has a high unemployment… Cons: Unprofessional on many levels, disorganized, an excessive lack of ongoing training, certifications are not maintained,… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to corporate... open your eyes and pay attention!! This is a huge branch that could benefit vastly by training for all levels- management,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent

Assistant Manager, Operations (Current Employee)
Shillong (India)

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time for more than a year

Pros: One of the outstanding MNC. Cons: I am absolutely very much satisfied with this organisation. Advice to Senior Management: NO COMMENTS Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brink's, Incorporated.

Worked for Brink's, Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brink's, Incorporated reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brink's, Incorporated CEO Thomas C. Schievelbein. All reviews posted anonymously by Brink's, Incorporated employees.