Broadridge
www.broadridge.com Lake Success, NY 5000+ Employees

This is one of the better companies I have worked for.

Director (Former Employee)
Edgewood, NY (US)

I worked at Broadridge full-time for more than 3 years

ProsBroadridge tries to maintain awareness of your family and the work/life balance, they stress their values openly as opposed to simply posting them on a website, and they continually express appreciation to employees for the success of the company.

ConsSalaries at Broadridge tend to be lower on average. Although they encourage mobility within the company, politics among senior management sometimes thwarts it.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure that employees can explore opportunities within the company openly. Provide more promotional opportunities.

Really a grate place to work

Technical Associate (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent people and work culture both technology and nature wise. With… Cons: Training process is not that satisfactory Advice to Senior Management: training process could have been better and proper time can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A rocky road

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Broadridge full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice people, plenty of work, opportunity to make an impact… Cons: very political, low pay, lack of diversity, little support within the firm, operate on a showstring budget and it is often a wing and a… Advice to Senior Management: make some changes before it's too late. HR needs a complete overhaul… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Broadridge CEO Richard J. Daly. All reviews posted anonymously by Broadridge employees.