C2 Essentials
www.c2portfolio.com Dulles, VA 16 to 50 Employees

A Cult

I have been working at C2 Essentials full-time for more than a year

ProsNone that come to mind.

ConsBe prepared to clean the kitchen frequently, whether you use it or not. Want to make some popcorn? Against policy. Running late because of traffic? Be prepared to get written up. They even put a manger on the receptionist desk during the holidays, and they've prayed in town hall meetings. The owner is absolutely crazy and cannot be reasoned with. You'll feel like you're working in a gossipy call center. Say hello to scheduled lunch breaks that are timed.

Also, be ready to sign an arbitration agreement. They get sued so often you have to sign away your rights to take them to court when they fire you.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up.

C2 Portfolio Inc. !

Senior Intel Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at C2 Essentials full-time for more than a year

Pros: Open Door Policy, Great Team Environment, Cons: None I can think of at the moment – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awful.

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at C2 Essentials full-time for more than a year

Pros: This is a great place, if you enjoy being treated like a child.… Cons: Caustic environment. Management instills fear in employees. Advice to Senior Management: Doesn't matter. She wouldn't listen anyway. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on C2 Essentials.

Worked for C2 Essentials? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at C2 Essentials reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for C2 Essentials CEO Jackie Asencio. All reviews posted anonymously by C2 Essentials employees.