CLP Resources
www.clp.com Reno, NV

Stay Away - unless you are looking to do nothing with your career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CLP Resources full-time for more than a year

ProsCan't think of any... I was told of many, but experienced none during my tenure.

ConsThis company is exactly why the recruitment industry has a bad reputation. The turnover is ridiculous. The talent levels of management/leadership are laughable. Worst of all, it's a racially motivated old boys' school that has a disdain for change and anyone with a quality education. The highest ranks of the company are well aware of these facts but choose to look away simply because its easier.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo TRUEBLUE... stop pretending your CLP division is a "cut above the rest" just because they seemingly have better talent than your LaborReady group. The CLP management group has utter contempt for you and they undermine your every directive.

Cant find you work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CLP Resources

Pros: Only construction based temp service in area (Fresno) Cons: Manager does not successfully sell his employees based on qualifications Advice to Senior Management: Have management develop a data base key worded to skills and… More

Unsatisfactory mentoring and training

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I have been working at CLP Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work ethics are highly recommendable Cons: Horrible resource management, nil training and developmental resources, no guidance… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CLP Resources.

Worked for CLP Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CLP Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CLP Resources CEO Patty Musolf. All reviews posted anonymously by CLP Resources employees.