There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

A great place to have a career if you don't mind the occasional black eye.

Current Employee - Material Planner  in  Grand Island, NE (US)
Current Employee - Material Planner in Grand Island, NE (US)

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good chances of advancements, good pay, good people working in the company, something different every day to challenge you, feel comfortable with talking about issues/concerns with managers.

Cons

Can be chaotic, some of the management styles is demeaning, some of the groups don't work that well together and like to point fingers, change is slow.

Make sure to look at root problems and work on fixing them instead of putting out fires.

167 Other Employee Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V. (View Most Recent)

Design Engineering Intern

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V. as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Your internship will be tailored directly around what career path you want to pursue. For me it is Design Engineering, which is exactly what I did as an Intern in the Drivetrain Dept. All engineers have an open door policy and are willing to answer any questions you may have, my manager was also always willing to answer any questions.

Cons

Location..I worked in Burr-Ridge Il. which is located just outside of Chicago, a little to busy for me. They do have other locations, but unfortunately Row Crop tractor design is done in Burr Ridge.

Potential to grow, but your hair will gray.

Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst  in  Racine, WI (US)
    Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Racine, WI (US)

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Global company with extensive reach. You have the opportunity to grow your career.

Cons

Management does not listen to what you have to say, but when they do, they seem to resist your suggestions.

Grow your employees you have now, and promote career advancement. Don't take for granted the employees you do have will to do more. Build a more collaborative environment where employees have a personal investment. Many managers seem to love increasing redundancy rather than streamlining and simplifying.

There are newer employer reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

Worked for CNH Industrial N.V.? Contribute to the Community!