There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

It's Alright

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time

Pros

Good people to work with.

Cons

Compensation and benefits are terrible. Not inline with industry.

481 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

Adequate, dependable, fun chain of command experience.

Current Employee - Retail Merchandising Representative in State College, PA (US)

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (more than an year)

Pros

You choose to commit to merchandising campaigns.

Cons

Although I've been well received and well reviewed by my supervisor, there's been no mention of any raise opportunities. They advertise insurance to me frequently.

Retail Supervisor Of Events

I worked at CROSSMARK full-time

Pros

The pay is okay...The employees under me where nice.

Cons

They hire you in with no exspriance, then they dont train you properly to do the position. Then when you do something wrong they dont correct you and give you the opertunity to prove yourself they let it all pile up and then terminate you. They also use their managers as a scape goat when sales are not going correctly when that has nothing to do with the manager. If someone does report their task on time the manager gets in trouble when there is nothing they can do but harrass thier employee. I had employees who didnt care about greet, tell, sale and their sales where bad. It didnt matter how much I coached them it didnt change. If I only schedualed the ones who sold good then I would get in trouble for not being fair with my scheduling...its a never ending battle of contradictions. They also play favorits and allow some to get away with things they dont let others.

When you hire someone to do a managment position train them! Give them the tools to do the job properly. You cant just throw someone into a position and think they will figure it out and do it all right. That is very poor managment. No wonder your sales suck.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK