CVS Health

www.cvshealth.com
  www.cvshealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

It's a great place to work

I have been working at CVS Health

Pros

Every area u learn you get a pay increase

Cons

I havent found any cons

3354 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

Great stable company to work with many career opportunities

Current Employee - Lead Applications Architect in Woonsocket, RI (US)
    Current Employee - Lead Applications Architect in Woonsocket, RI (US)

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Been with CVS/Carmemark over 10 years it has been a great experience. Over those years been promoted 4 times. People here genuinely care about one another. Like any job there are hectic times, politics, and budgets to deal with. Overall though being with a company that has grown so much in the past 10 years and having the opportunity to move around and grow my career has been well worth it.

Cons

As a large company there is a lot of bureaucracy so getting this done takes quite a while. The salaries have historically been on the low end but their is an effort underwhy to rectify this situation. If you are looking to go back to school or get an advanced degree at night tuition reimbursement here is abysmal.

Need to improve professional development as a whole, is seriously lacking compared to our competitors.

5 years experience in customer service, web support and prior authorization clinical rep

Current Employee - Prior Authoriation Clinical Representative in Richardson, TX (US)

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

CVS Caremark has outstanding supervisors and managers. The employees are respectful and supportive of each other, and the company treats its employees fairly. I feel valued as an employee and there is lots of room for advancement. The benefits are also good.

Cons

A downside is there is quite a difference in pay for a pharmacy technician at retail versus the PBM side.

With a company this large, it should be fairly easy for the employees to transfer from the retail side to the PBM side and vice versa. Although, with the significant drop in salary from the PBM side to the retail side, it doesn't make sense to do that. However, a situation may arise in an employee's life where he/she might have to move to another city, state, etc. and it would be so nice to be able to request a transfer without taking a significant drop in pay.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health