There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health

Innovative health care company with great leadership and advancement opportunities

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Woonsocket, RI (US)
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Woonsocket, RI (US)

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Innovative in nature, career development opportunities, stable company

Cons

benefits could be improved such as gym memberships, increased medical coverage by the employer

3214 Other Employee Reviews for CVS Health (View Most Recent)

Both good and bad

Current Employee - Cashier
    Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at CVS Health part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Nice people. Always busy because managers give you something to do. Good discounts. Love the extra bucks and coupons.

Cons

I've been a cashier for about a year and a half. If I hadn't of left my old store to have my baby I wouldn't been promoted to a shift. sometimes I wish I would of stayed at my old store because my new store the manager is very uptight about everything. Not saying it's really a bad thing but they have told me if I didn't get enough e-mails responses then they were going to put me on probation... WHAT?! Also the hours are crap. Since I've worked at this new store I have only ever had one weekend off and its only because I requested off for my baby's Baptist. I don't know if it's true but I heard cashier's aren't even suppose to have a whole weekend off.

Hire more cashier's so I can actually see and spend time with my baby and my family on the weekends. I'm not asking every weekend but it seems like the same people get weekends off. Goodbye social life!!!

Great benefits - need more help on sales floor

Current Employee - Supervisor
    Current Employee - Supervisor

I have been working at CVS Health full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

the benefits are available to part time associates which is hard to find in retail - 24 hours per week will get you medical, dental and vision.

Cons

Not enough sales associates on the floor - very difficult to give excellent customer service with only two (and sometimes one) person on the sales floor.

Need a greater flexibility with the schedule and associates should never be scheduled closing one night and opening the next day or more than 5 days straight, but it happens regularly.

There are newer employer reviews for CVS Health