Caesars Entertainment

Opportunity but challenging situation

Manager (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV (US)

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCaesars offers a lot of opportunity for people to grow their careers. It is common for people to move around within the company and you get a chance to develop new skills and try new things. The company operates in multiple business segments (hotel, gaming, food & beverage, live entertainment) so there are a multitude of interesting things you can do.

ConsThe company is in a challenged financial position and as a result, people are stretched quite thin. There are constant changes and a fairly high amount of turnover, which can damage momentum of initiatives and business progress.

Harrah's provided me with numerous opportunities for a career

I have been working at Caesars Entertainment

Pros: Massive business with numerous learning opportunities Free meals every day at employee dinning… Cons: With company being very good at expense management, the less savvy leaders would sometimes sacrifice revenue to save expenses. This is fine, as long as… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure when a person has a revenue idea, they can articulate where the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Run for the hills

Table Games Dealer (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV (US)

I worked at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some benefits that were good at one time. In the last 2 years, everything was cut. Generous vacation that you… Cons: A very depressing atmosphere where the better you are the more they beat you down. The worse you are, the more they will prop… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to manage and treat people. Earn promotions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Caesars Entertainment.

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caesars Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Caesars Entertainment CEO Gary Loveman. All reviews posted anonymously by Caesars Entertainment employees.