CafePress

Great people, lousy communication

Programmer (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY (US)

I have been working at CafePress full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCafepress is constantly moving forward; with products, ideas, & technologies. The people are friendly and the atmosphere is comfortable and relaxed.

ConsCommunication is absolutely atrocious! For example, I have to hear through the grape vine that someone I depend on is leaving the company. No one tells anyone else what they are doing or asks how it can be done better. They just go off and do it, usually making the same mistakes again and again.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet people to work together and communicate from the top down and you will have a much happier work force.

Unique concept, opportunities for growth, support from team

I have been working at CafePress full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: CafePress is a place where creativity is always flowing. There is a lot of room for growth and change if that is what excites you.… Cons: The only cons are cons with every organization for which I have worked. I don't think these are unique to… Advice to Senior Management: Every person hired should begin by serving time as a customer service representative. Most every decision affects the customer experience and everyone should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Could have been a great company if not destroyed by Bob Marino

Senior Management (Former Employee)
Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at CafePress full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great team, great vision and great market Cons: Really bad judgement on hiring by the founders Advice to Senior Management: too late, the ship already sailed. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CafePress.

Worked for CafePress? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CafePress reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CafePress CEO Bob Marino. All reviews posted anonymously by CafePress employees.