Cambridge Associates, LLC

www.cambridgeassociates.com
  www.cambridgeassociates.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC

Fantastic Company

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Arlington, VA (US)
Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Arlington, VA (US)

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I'm very curious to see where this company is in 3-4 years. They are doing a lot of internal software development and are expanding their OCIO segment. Great company that listens to employees and helps them get to where they want to go from a career standpoint. Entry-level pay is not competitive but it definitely gets better as you are increasingly able to add more value to the business. Great boss, great colleagues, and great location. It truly is a very team-oriented environment.

Cons

I can see other folks in different positions within the company having some issues, but as it pertains to my job I really have a hard time coming up with cons.

They know what they are doing and my advice is probably not super beneficial.

139 Other Employee Reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC (View Most Recent)

Great benefits, flexible environment, lack of direction

Current Employee - IT Professional in Arlington, VA (US)
    Current Employee - IT Professional in Arlington, VA (US)

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, flexible hours, possible work-from-home options (depending on position)

Cons

Lack of communication across departments and even within some departments. The IT department has lack of vision, undefined career paths, little investment in employee growth/training.

Great place to work hard and grow

Current Employee - Research Analyst - Manager Information Group in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have found Cambridge Associates to be a fantastic place to start my career. The Manager Information Group (MIG) has provided an environment where I have the opportunity to work hard and challenge myself everyday while being surrounded by friendly, intelligent, and driven young professionals doing the same. Cambridge has a strong firm-wide culture of collegiality and intellectual curiosity where learning is encouraged and questions are always welcome. Through close interactions with many different Cambridge departments and many different investment management firms, MIG Associates get a good glimpse of the full scope of Cambridge's business as well as exposure to the broader financial industry as well.

Cons

The role is constantly changing due to new firm and department initiatives which can both be exciting and tiring. The firm could benefit from increased investment in technology.

Continue being open to innovation and committed to excellence. Complacency is the biggest risk.

There are newer employer reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC