Cardinal Health

  www.cardinalhealth.com
  www.cardinalhealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

 

Walmart size company convenient store management

  • Comp & Benefits
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Senior Management
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
Current Employee - Director in Dublin, OH (US)
Current Employee - Director in Dublin, OH (US)

I have been working at Cardinal Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good PTO, reputable company. Everyone wants to do the right thing

Cons

Too many click (like anywhere else) Bunch of BS titles to keep people "satisfied. when it comes to responsibility and work everyone just delivers enough to get by. The corp structure is messed up finance has a strong hold. Operations just try to make numbers IT has really good people as well as really bad ones. No accountability. HR is the worst they just collect pay checks ans stay out of the way.

Advice to ManagementAdvice

Think about what the world outside is doing invest in the right areas, dont pay IT to lead pay them to do, and pick growth markets. dont give away the kitchen sink

Doesn't Recommend
Negative Outlook
Approves of CEO

516 Other Employee Reviews for Cardinal Health (View Most Recent)

Sort: Rating Date
  1.  

    great work environment and really assists remote employees

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I have been working at Cardinal Health full-time (more than an year)

    Pros

    great environment, great travel, lots of great clients.

    Cons

    was involved in a reduction in force

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    quit with the team building games

    Recommends
    Neutral Outlook
    No opinion of CEO
  2.  

    Overall, above average

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I have been working at Cardinal Health full-time (more than 8 years)

    Pros

    Professional atmosphere, on site ammenities, transparent communication from senior management, fairly easy to shift roles.

    Cons

    Like everywhere else, salary increases can be thin. Elite "chosen ones" get most raises - pros in place earn less.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Value all employees, not just the "top 1%". The other 99% do most of the work...

    Recommends
    Neutral Outlook
    Approves of CEO
There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

Work at Cardinal Health? Share Your Experiences

Cardinal Health

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.