There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

1 person found this helpful  

All work, No Pay

  • Comp & Benefits
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Senior Management
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

I have been working at Cardinal Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You may see this as a pro - Very little management involvement with the sales force which means free time.

Cons

No Pay - No Growth - incorrect sales tracking - Poor Employee Attitude - Bad Customer Opinions

Advice to ManagementAdvice

Develope a pay structure that rewards sales representatives for their hard work. The current pay structure is well below industry standards. For a Diagnostic Specialist for example to be at plan and on schedule to make less than $100,000 per year is an injustice. For a sales rep to work night and day fixing company mistakes instead of selling and growing business and not make $100,000 per year is a joke. If your goal is to hire employees who work themselves to the bone and not pay them, you are doing a great job.

Yearly Salary fo a Sales Rep between $50,000 and $65,000 per year is below industry standards.
Yearly Salary for a Diagnostic Specialist at $70,000 is well below industry standards.

My advise would be to stay away from Cardinal unless you are right out of college or un-employeed.

Doesn't Recommend
Negative Outlook
Disapproves of CEO

485 Other Employee Reviews for Cardinal Health (View Most Recent)

Sort: Rating Date
  1.  

    Overall, above average

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I have been working at Cardinal Health full-time (more than 8 years)

    Pros

    Professional atmosphere, on site ammenities, transparent communication from senior management, fairly easy to shift roles.

    Cons

    Like everywhere else, salary increases can be thin. Elite "chosen ones" get most raises - pros in place earn less.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Value all employees, not just the "top 1%". The other 99% do most of the work...

    Recommends
    Neutral Outlook
    Approves of CEO
  2. 2 people found this helpful  

    Cardinalhealth.. smh

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Overland Park, KS (US)
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Overland Park, KS (US)

    I have been working at Cardinal Health full-time (more than 3 years)

    Pros

    good benefits paid time off is amazing.they let us listen to music while we work. HR isnt too bad. job security

    Cons

    lets see... the pay is not that good. they are starting ppl out 2 3 dollars more than the starting salary which is 12.50 an hour been there for four years and make 16.28 and the new ppl comin in .. making 14.75 to 15 doesnt sound fair huh?lack of leadership. supervisors act like they dont have to help us. they favor people.they yell at us. they tell us when we can and cannot use paid time days off. they make irrational decisions when we got one person down. they act all friendly to your face then you hear from another employee just bashing you. just no leadership basically they talk all the time and sit in the office its terrible over here at the overland park location we dont have a life we work all the time start at noon leave at midnight

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    ive been giving advice they dont listen

    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO
There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

Work at Cardinal Health? Share Your Experiences

Cardinal Health

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.