Cellular Sales

www.joincellularsales.com
  www.joincellularsales.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

Cellular Sales - a great place to work and grow not only yourself, but your wealth as well

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with Cellular Sales has allowed me to do things I thought I would never be able to do. I have had the freedom and flexibility to travel and do things some people only dream about doing. I have established some incredible relationships with not only my teammates, but with customers as well.

Cons

When I started this position, I was hesitant about working the 100% commission, but little did I know I would making the most money I have ever made in my career. It did take some getting use to getting paid once a month, however it did teach me to be a better manager of my money.

To continue building relationships and keeping the lines of communication open with the people working in your markets and within our organization. I feel that our Regional Directors do a great job even though they do maintain very busy schedules.

357 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

Great company, great product, great earnings --but not for everybody

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Richmond, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Richmond, VA (US)

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

work life balance, little micromanagement, reward for performance, ability to sell the best product out there. ability to have an entrepreneur mindset and set appointments with customers on your own.

Cons

This is not for everybody. People hear: work life balance/little micromanagement and think This is Awesome! it's only awesome if you can manage yourself which is a very hard thing to do. This position is demanding and 24/7 when customers are calling you and need help/answers/assistance. Nobody is going to hand hold or tell you to make your phone calls. They train you how to be successful and expect you to take the ball and run with it. This is initially described from the get-go in the interview: you have to take initiative into your own hands. Some people need to be told what to do - and that's fine - but this is not the job for them. If you can't wake up on a particular day and be thinking of ways to retain customers and gain new ones, then it's not for you.

The non-micromanaged aspect is great but in retrospect sometimes it's needed - esp as we get bigger. I think a good medium of the two would be great. Also - we are extremely overstaffed. Morale decreases as you add new reps (although extremely qualified) to the floor when we share commissions. Cut ties with the non -performers or those who lack customer service.

1st job where I've ever gotten competitive and still loved my job!

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No micromanagement ! CS always gives you enough rope to allow you to build your business without bounds, but if your not self motivated or one of those lazy Self entitled people, you will hang yourself. I live in Jacksonville, FL and we are very proud of our team here. Everyone is their own boss at work and our leaders have an open door policy... Thank you Deo! We can work as much or as little as we want and quality of life is important around here... Work hard, Play hard!

Cons

No micromanagement... This is also a con because If you can't do everything you say you can and you are not willing to ask for help you probably will not get the help you want. They tend to be to nice and hold onto mediocre achievers to long, but that's just me. That could probably be a Pro.

Keep communication lines open and don't forget the little guys with the praise. All in all, our 1 and only manager for the whole Jacksonville area has been amazing and always gives the impression that he would do anything to help all of us... I've called 7am to11pm and was surprized when I still got what I needed... So keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales