Cerner
www.cerner.com Kansas City, MO 5000+ Employees

Satisfied so far

North Kansas City, MO (US)

I have been working at Cerner

ProsLots of oppurtunites for advancement career growth. The managers that have worked with have all been decent to work with and fair.

ConsThe job can be stressful at times with long hours generally expected. Some of the perks that are sold to new empolyees aren't the greatest with the gym membership being a bit high and the health plan being a bit high as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really don't have all that much to offer on advice or feedback for leardership at Cerner. I would like to see some of the roles in IP tone down on the work as they appear to bring in new recurits from college and then burn them out with long hours and a large work load.

Good place

Kansas City, MO (US)

I have been working at Cerner

Pros: Good pay, hours aren't bad if you can learn when to say no. You can move up… Cons: Senior management in my department (not the highest level) is somewhat oblivious to what is going on and who is working hard.… Advice to Senior Management: Need to fire about 20% of the people there and pay everyone else more with the savings. Most people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

very good place to work

Healthcare Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Cerner

Pros: very good benefits; great learning environment; mentoring opportunities; greak knowledge sharing… Cons: difficult place to navigate and learn as a new associate; challenging environment to introduce… Advice to Senior Management: continue with support of associate learning and training; promotion from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cerner.

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cerner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cerner CEO Neal L. Patterson. All reviews posted anonymously by Cerner employees.