There are newer employer reviews for Charles Schwab

By far the best employer that I've ever worked for.

Current Employee - IT Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
Current Employee - IT Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Charles Schwab full-time for more than a year

Pros

Schwab is very particular about the worker that they hire. They will not only test your skills, but your personality and fit for culture as well. Benefits are generous, although there is very little if any tuition reimbursement. VERY good work and life balance. Ample opportunity for advancement. Senior leaders are very smart, tuned in, and actually care. All of them answer e-mail. Will your CEO answer an e-mail with a well thought-out answer that you send him? Walt will.

Cons

Pay can be slightly below market in some areas. Company re-organizes frequently which can be confusing. You must be able to prioritize and juggle many projects at once. Lots of drive-by and last minute "this must be done now" requests.

This company is great because it's full of smart, talented people. Schwab is a huge target of head hunters looking to steal your greatest assets. Keep this in mind when computing bonus payout percentages.

853 Other Employee Reviews for Charles Schwab (View Most Recent)

Product Management at Charles Schwab

Current Employee - Senior Manager - Product Management  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager - Product Management in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Charles Schwab full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very smart people, great learning and working environment and life/work balance.

Cons

One of the lower paying companies in the Financial Industry; I guess that's how they keep turning a profit!

Great place to work

I have been working at Charles Schwab

Pros

Stability, growth and a great work enviornment

Cons

I had a great 7 years working there, no cons

There are newer employer reviews for Charles Schwab

Worked for Charles Schwab? Contribute to the Community!