Ciber

www.ciber.com

OK but Could Be Better

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsGood colleagues; some commitment to employee growth; newly instituted review process; attempts to transform into a service company rather than body shop.

ConsAverage to below average compensation; not enough appreciation of outstanding performers; management seems isolated and disconnected from consultants; benefits need improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have articulated several grand ideas for transforming the company. Now it's time to make your actions match your words.

Management needs to get a grip of what's going on

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ciber

Pros: Good Benefits Average Salary Will work hard to get you in the… Cons: No room for advancement Disorganized in leadership positions More

CIBER has a lot to learn

Principal Consultant (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

I worked at Ciber

Pros: When I was recruited into CIBER I was promised a great deal. I was told they were going to create a consultancy which was… Cons: When I was hired there were 25 people in the practice I was assigned too. When I was let go because "We are going… Advice to Senior Management: During my time within the company I have watched "protected" people survive at CIBER only because they knew how to "suck up" better then others.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ciber.

Worked for Ciber? Contribute to the Community!