Cintas

www.cintas.com

I worked for Cintas 11 years

Certified Route Trainer (Former Employee) Everett, WA (US)

ProsGreat training, opportunities, and for the most part professional people. The company's core values are family based. Team and individual recognition. attainable goals for compensation based commissions.

ConsEarly start 4am, Highly competitive amongst employees, frequent change in management resulting in changing pay scales. Favoritism and nepotism with in the organization. Don't get injured unless you want to work some where else.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet on route occasionally,respect the field reps. they are your bread and butter. Treat customers with dignity regardless of their size or influence.

Wonderful company who wants to see you succeed

I have been working at Cintas as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Company really wants you to succeed and will help you… Cons: Long work weeks-NEVER STOP WORKING. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst 5 years ever spent with a company. look elsewhere!!!

SSR- Service Sales Representative (Driver) (Former Employee) Montgomery, NY (US)

I worked at Cintas full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Only pros are the time your out on the road not in contact with… Cons: Expected to lie to customers,trucks not loaded right,no respect given, no paid holidays.if you get hurt find another job fast. in 5 years we had… Advice to Senior Management: Have your employees backs much more. Your drivers are the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cintas.

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!