I worked for Cintas 11 years

Former Employee - Certified Route Trainer  in  Everett, WA (US)
Former Employee - Certified Route Trainer in Everett, WA (US)

I worked at Cintas full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great training, opportunities, and for the most part professional people. The company's core values are family based. Team and individual recognition. attainable goals for compensation based commissions.

Cons

Early start 4am, Highly competitive amongst employees, frequent change in management resulting in changing pay scales. Favoritism and nepotism with in the organization. Don't get injured unless you want to work some where else.

Get on route occasionally,respect the field reps. they are your bread and butter. Treat customers with dignity regardless of their size or influence.

Other Reviews for Cintas

Wonderful company who wants to see you succeed

I have been working at Cintas as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Company really wants you to succeed and will help you reach your goals.

Cons

Long work weeks-NEVER STOP WORKING.

Worst 5 years ever spent with a company. look elsewhere!!!

Former Employee - SSR- Service Sales Representative (Driver)  in  Montgomery, NY (US)
    Former Employee - SSR- Service Sales Representative (Driver) in Montgomery, NY (US)

I worked at Cintas full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Only pros are the time your out on the road not in contact with the office. Wich is not enough. Any pros are far outwieghed by the negatives.

Cons

Expected to lie to customers,trucks not loaded right,no respect given, no paid holidays.if you get hurt find another job fast. in 5 years we had one snow day. bad comunication between managers/micro managing. All the drivers hate there jobs and we talk about it everyday wene we get back from running route.

Have your employees backs much more. Your drivers are the life blood yet there treated like crap when things get tough.

There are newer employer reviews for Cintas.

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!