Cisco Systems

www.cisco.com

Great place for contractors!

Customer Briefing Manager (Current Employee) San Jose, CA (US)

ProsGreat contractor opportunities with flexible schedules. Nice people with what seems to be a good code of conduct amongst employees. Access to most things a full-time employee would get. Very cool technology to work with -- awesome customer base.

ConsOf course being a contractor you don't get access to their great benefit packages. Sometimes you are left out of info and distribution items in your own group simply because managers look at their "FT reports".

Excellent Career

Consulting Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Challenging, interesting work with great teawork culture. A lot of opportunity to provide value and initiate positive change, even at the invividual contributor level.… Cons: Some business operational challenges/inefficiencies that are now clearly being addressed. Learning to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work and continue to foster the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best engineering company

I have been working at Cisco Systems

Pros: core networking work, emerging technology Cons: more demanding quality work tight More
There are newer reviews on Cisco Systems.

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!