Cisco Systems

www.cisco.com

Wonderful company to start you career straight out of college.

IT Analyst (Current Employee) Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

ProsCisco has a bunch of perks; Flexibility, Growth, Exposure, Work/Life Balance, Great Atmosphere, Work Family. Overall Cisco cares about their employees and what makes them happy.

ConsCisco only has a couple of negatives in my opinion. Performance reviews are slightly unfair but don't really harm you(meaning you are more likely to get average but that means good). Visiting HQ depends upon the team you work for and some teams never send people some limits visibility face to face (WebEx makes up for that a little but still would like to shake a hand from time to time.)

Advice to Senior ManagementSend your employees once every 2 years to shake hands in primary work locations. Find a better way to stank rank employees based on peers.

Great Sales Organization!

Business Development Manager (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

I worked at Cisco Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Best place for the most dynamic sales professionals in the… Cons: work pressure and long working hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ideal company to work for

Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great culture Ample opportunities for career progression Above market compensation package Cons: Limited innovation and agility to market Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cisco Systems.

Worked for Cisco Systems? Contribute to the Community!