Citi
3.1 of 5 1,838 reviews
www.citigroup.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Not a bad place to work, but get your money on the way in.

Vice President (Current Employee)
Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at Citi full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGlobal bank. Great technology. Great place to learn.

ConsCompensation continually dwindling, even for solid performers. Facilities shrinking -- SVPs are now sitting in open cubes that used to be for call center personnel.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am grateful to have a job, but there is really no incentive for me to kill myself to get a good rating if there is no payout to accompany it.

Overall experience was positive

Infrastructure Technical Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Citi full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Work life balance(worked remotely) time off was good benefits were… Cons: Felt little room for movement. Would have liked access to… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more opportunity for growth. In need of new ideas.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Recruits over qualified and under pays for the Job

Business Analyst II (Current Employee)
Buffalo, NY (US)

I have been working at Citi full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Work environment and No Pressure Cons: Very less pay and Bad recruiting policies Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Citi.

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citi CEO Michael Corbat. All reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees.