Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

Best place I have ever worked at.

Escalation Engineer (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

ProsThe people are great. Everyone goes out of their way to help. The career opportunities are excellent. Citrix promotes from within the company this means that managers know and understand employees. The benefits are also good and there are 3 health insurance options.

ConsThe processes and internal information is disorganized. I find my self in situations being asked if I have completed a certain task or process that I did not know it existed. Once it is clear I am not aware I learn and move on.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep moving forward. Work a 1 central organized portal for employees which as all the information required for each position.

Good exposure to different technologies and work life balance

Software Developer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good exposure to different virtualization technologies. Great work life balance. Cons: Nothing in particular. Find the salary a bit less than the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Brilliant

Senior Software Development Engineer (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros: - great place to work for - good salary - free… Cons: Relatively fewer number of job roles because of flatter hierarchy. Sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!