Citrix is even better than I imagined.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really good leaders with a vision.
A company with a drive to be its best.
An excellent work environment.
Growing!

Cons

Finding time to use the generous vacation package

We can sell even more. Keep up the acquisition strategy.

Other Reviews for Citrix Systems

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Systems Architect  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Systems Architect in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Citrix is a vibrant company that is constantly changing and does a great job of helping employees manage that change.
    We are constantly working with new technology, and we're encouraged to try new things and be creative in what we do everyday.

Cons

We can use a little help with career development programs - currently there is no clear way to move around the organization and no program to expose employees to other facets of the business.

Life style company

Current Employee - Senior Management  in  Santa Clara, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Management in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fairly relaxed company. Friendly company, especially within engineering. Not a dog eat dog culture. Have acquired several very good companies with intelligent people and great products. Slightly above average at integrating acquisitions.

Cons

Company run by Sales and not by the CEO. A Florida boys network. Same Florida cronies alternate positions at the exec level. Company is sales and marketing driven. Not product oriented and hence all organically created products are complex and lack quality. Product managers of non-acquired products (organic products) are very poor, especially at the vp and sr dir level. there are lots of mediocre talent. Upper management is poor. Citrix is unable to attract good talent. this is especially true at senior management level. Any good talent has come in through acquisitions, but most leave as soon as their golden handcuffs come off. Lots of favoritism with existing poor managers given preferential treatment (leading to many junior VPs) over newly acquired talent with proven track records. Salaries are poor compared to the rest of the valley. This is partly due to it being a Florida company which doesn't understand the valley situation.

Get some!

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!