Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Great culture, strong product portfolio, excellent job security, questionable management decisions.

Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCitrix has a great culture. We truly embody the work hard, play hard attitude. Promotions are tied to performance for the most part, although you do have to meet some baseline time-frames as well (typically you need to wait at least 18mo since your last promotion).

ConsThere is disconcerting trend where management is focusing more on the present performance and making decisions in a very reactive manner. In the past, we seemed to be a much more forward-thinking company.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so reactive to minor fluctuations in the present. We need to make decisions based on long-term goals.

Territory Manager

Territory Manager (Current Employee)
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work-Life Balance and friendly environment. Cons: Few benefits offered and no incentives to studies. Advice to Senior Management: Invest more on Scolarship programs in the country and abroad. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company !

Territory Manager (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Citrix is more than a job .. Citrix js a… Cons: Super stressfull, but enviroment is super cool Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.