There are newer employer reviews for Clear Channel

Strong Leaders

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Boston, MA (US)
Current Employee - Account Executive in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for more than a year

Pros

Clear Channel let's you exceed where your skills will allow you to do best. They are also competitive in pay compared to other industry companies. Managers are constantly bringing new materials and market info to you in order for you to maintain a competitive edge

Cons

HSA healthcare is not the greatest healthcare out there. Sometimes you feel like you are being micromanaged (to some that is a plus).

409 Other Employee Reviews for Clear Channel (View Most Recent)

If you have the drive to win, you will have all the support and resources you need to achieve your goals.

Current Employee - Sales  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

For a sales person, lots of tools and support available. Better resources than any other radio group locally or nationally. You can create your own destiny and can create your own wins. It is not easy to work here, but the culture is not designed to reward people who what “easy.” If you want a challenge and to be paid for true sales performance, this is a great place.

Cons

You must want to work hard and have a lot of will to win. They have more resources, but they also have more responsibilities. If you want to do radio like it has been done in the past, this is NOT the place for you. But if you want to really sell and be paid well for selling big ideas, this IS the place for you.

Continue to reward the high-performers. Take care of the ones creating the wins. Don't mourn for those that leave becasue they want it "easy."

Air Personality

Current Employee - Radio Personality
    Current Employee - Radio Personality

I have been working at Clear Channel part-time

Pros

Love working in the radio business. I have been doing it for a very long time and now I do it for fun and not money. This make it a lot easier to deal with low pay. I love the opportunity to be creative and entertain people. Well, maybe I am entertaining myself but, either way, It is fun.

Cons

pay could be a bit better. I don't expect it to get any better so I just go about my business.

I would love to say pay more to your talent but I don't expect it and understand that radio people are always taken advantage of. No big deal...used to it!! I

There are newer employer reviews for Clear Channel

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!