Clear Channel
www.clearchannel.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Tough place to work

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Clear Channel full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGreat properties to sell. Clear Channel offers amazing resources and training opportunities

ConsVery little thought to the individual and LOTS of paperwork. They are more concerned with managing the processs than closing the sale. Too many different agendas/initiatives to follow and they seen to change on an almost weekly basis.

Good company but too much politics

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time

Pros: Fun times, good people, good overall values Cons: Reduction in force, too much politics No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

CCME is just like all corporate media companies, but with a lot more debt, so there's a lot more pressure for revenue.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Birmingham, AL (US)

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time

Pros: Compensation opportunity is very high. You're working in the entertainment industry so you are able to meet/work with a lot of well known entertainers/celebrities. Most… Cons: The following is typical of a large company like Clear Channel that are driven for the bottom line. If you can't put up with an… Advice to Senior Management: Don't choose favorites. Encourage employees consistently and fairly. Stop getting the company in so much debt you can't dig yourself out of which then puts… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Clear Channel.

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Channel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clear Channel CEO Bob Pittman. All reviews posted anonymously by Clear Channel employees.