Clearwire

www.clearwire.com

Started out great but eventually declined to be like every other call center job out there.

Case Management Team (Current Employee) Milton, FL (US)

ProsStarted out great. Great environment, attitude, and willingness to do whatever it took to help the customer.

ConsStarted taking technicians who had less qualifications and technical ability. Shipped off support overseas which made life even harder for American techs and customers. The (company) attitude of doing whatever it took to please the customer started to decline by the time I left and employee appreciation declined.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't hire friends to manage the place. Almost every manager at one time at that particular call center were friends before they were hired. Didn't make for a good environment for the rest of the employees.

Overall ok, but company needs new direction, management.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Clearwire full-time

Pros: Nice office location. Decent benefits One of the few places in area… Cons: Changing business plans Management has no direction of the company Stock price… More

Sales Representative

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at Clearwire full-time for less than a year

Pros: the hours; and the pay wasnt too bad Cons: Sometimes it was unclear what was going on with the company; first… More

There are newer reviews on Clearwire.

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!