Cognizant Technology Solutions
3.5 of 5 4,444 reviews
www.cognizant.com Teaneck, NJ 5000+ Employees

Great company to work with!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Prosyou get a lot of space to think & work in here. Ample opportunities to learn & grow in an excellent work culture. Lot of projects mean great exposure to varied challenges..

ConsBeing a large company growing by leaps & bounds, you need to stretch harder to get recognized. Lot of good people around you there always in competition!

Its a good experience with cognizant technology solutions

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Pros: good exposure at cognizant technology solutions Cons: no employee care unable to balance life and work More

Delightful

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
Chennai (India)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work as a team rather than as an individual Cons: Amount of work every day changes drastically Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cognizant Technology Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cognizant Technology Solutions CEO Frank D'Souza. All reviews posted anonymously by Cognizant Technology Solutions employees.