Comcast

Business Account Executive

Current Employee - Business Account Executive
Current Employee - Business Account Executive

I have been working at Comcast full-time

Pros

Great company with deep pockets, awesome coworkers and good benefits.

Cons

Needs to smooth out installation process for customers. Can become quite aggravating.

2256 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

Excellent product and Company vision that seems to get lost at the local level

Current Employee - Commercial
    Current Employee - Commercial

I have been working at Comcast full-time

Pros

Contrary to common belief, Comcast is one of the best companies I've ever worked for and on paper has one of the best products out there. Benefits are some of the best you'll find. If you end up working for the right person then the sky is the limit.

Cons

Comcast is saddled with local leaders that are of an old fashioned cable mindset. They are stuck in their ways and avoid change even if it will benefit the company in the long run. Unfortunately this translates into the opinions most end up having about the company and the cable industry as a whole.

Stop being so shortsighted. No one wants to be the exec who goes over budget but sometimes you need that big expensive fix to improve profitability and the customer experience for years to come. The company's limitations are not due to lack of qualified, creative or intelligent people. It's those people that are limited by the tools they are given and by the fear inside of those who have the ability to change that.

Its a great job with great benefits.

Current Employee - Comm Tech V in Baltimore, MD (US)
    Current Employee - Comm Tech V in Baltimore, MD (US)

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This is my first full-time job. I started when I was 22 making $12/hour. 4 1/2 years later I'm making $22. I am still a cable guy and have full benefits, including next to nothing for all services. You are truly your own boss most of the time. Lots of freedon to do things your way. Also many financial perks such as cell phone carrier discounts and my favorite, tuition reimbursment, up to $5.7k

Cons

Only two shifts Tue-Sat or Sun-Fri. So not as much time for family.

Could be better, but good enough. Dont change anything.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast