Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,672 reviews
www.corporate.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

It's all about the numbers!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Comcast

ProsGreat benefits, professionally run, excellent training. If you're really into sales you can do well financially, but this job is not for the faint of heart.

Consquota, quota, quota, and they show no mercy if you don't make it. There are a lot of changes right now that are terrific for Wall Street but not so much for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTale more time to cultivate and groom good employees for other positionsWe don't want our hand held, but I'm pretty sure not a lot of us want to sell cable for the rest of our lives. That's my biggest criticism.

Great Benefits/ Pay Cuts

CAE (Current Employee)

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: Great benefits, medical, dental, 401k Cons: Right hand does not know what left hand is doing,… Advice to Senior Management: Don't make such major pay cuts and change the pay structure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to launch a career

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: The work environment is very friendly and people are always… Cons: Not sure if it's the place I'd want to stay… Advice to Senior Management: More networking opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.