Comcast

www.comcast.com

1927 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

It's all about the numbers!

Account Executive (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsGreat benefits, professionally run, excellent training. If you're really into sales you can do well financially, but this job is not for the faint of heart.

Consquota, quota, quota, and they show no mercy if you don't make it. There are a lot of changes right now that are terrific for Wall Street but not so much for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTale more time to cultivate and groom good employees for other positionsWe don't want our hand held, but I'm pretty sure not a lot of us want to sell cable for the rest of our lives. That's my biggest criticism.

Great Benefits/ Pay Cuts

CAE (Current Employee)

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: Great benefits, medical, dental, 401k Cons: Right hand does not know what left hand is doing,… Advice to Senior Management: Don't make such major pay cuts and change the pay structure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Perfect job for people who need direction and prefer tactical responsibilities.

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: Access to Comcast services at a BIG discount. Cons: There is a definite caste system; rewards stay near the top, politics are alive and well. Benefits and… Advice to Senior Management: It's time to explore/invest in succession planning and employee development. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!