Compass Health
www.compassh.org Everett, WA 500 to 999 Employees

Great employees, upper management controls employees by fear

Server (Current Employee)

I have been working at Compass Health

ProsGreat direct management, great tips good food. The hired staff is fantastic. Great Christmas parties and informative meetings. Will pay for half of the required footwear.

Consrequesting time off results in punishment of lack of shifts the next weeks. Schedule for the following week are most often not made until the day before. Most people are let go or made so uncomfortable that they quit. Have to clock out after 6 hours even if you still have work to do. (Dont want to pay overtime) If not, clearly threatened to be fired in an email sent by upper management.

Very poor culture starting at the top.

San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

I have been working at Compass Health

Pros: Not many. Good benefits if they'll give them to you. Stable industry. Healthcare… Cons: Culture is lacking in integrity and morals. Upper management misrepresent company… Advice to Senior Management: Talk is cheap. Don't pretend to have high morals and values. Improve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Compass Health Cares for its Community

Secretarial (Current Employee)
Everett, WA (US)

I have been working at Compass Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: They offer great benefits, pleasant work culture, very positive most of the time. I haven't been there really long, but I like how everyone's… Cons: As a non-profit company wages are lower, staff can get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Compass Health.

Worked for Compass Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Compass Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Compass Health CEO Tom Sebastian. All reviews posted anonymously by Compass Health employees.