Constellation Energy Group
www.constellation.com Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

Typical compensation and work environment for a large utility ... changes coming

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Constellation Energy Group full-time for more than 5 years

ProsBenefits are solid and depending on the individual assignment, people seem very loyal and willing to work together.

ConsA significant number of new employees from other segments of the industry is causing a shift in the culture away from the employee. As the company gets larger, the feeling of being treated as an individual is going away slowly.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more careful regarding advancement. It is not a good idea to hire a group of like minded individuals to the point of group think. Debate and discussion should be encouraged as a means to improve in each area. There is a significant pool of very strong people working there ... give them a voice.

Company in transition

Director (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD (US)

I worked at Constellation Energy Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Salary very competitive. In general people are smart and… Cons: Management team disorganized and very competitive with each other. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A very great environment to work in with great hours.

I&C Technician (Current Employee)
Lusby, MD (US)

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Hours Good Pay Good People Cons: Expensive area to live in Advice to Senior Management: Great Job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Constellation Energy Group.

Worked for Constellation Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Constellation Energy Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Constellation Energy Group CEO Mayo A. Shattuck III. All reviews posted anonymously by Constellation Energy Group employees.