Constellation Energy Group
www.constellation.com Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

This company pays well and you' ll have a safe work environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Ontario, NY (US)

I worked at Constellation Energy Group full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood pay
Emphasis on safety
Pension and health insurance, dental, vision, company contribution to HSA.
Free parking
Nice area to live

ConsIf you want to enjoy your job, don't apply here. Employees are not valued, very limitted room for mobility within (it seems they would rather hire trainees with no experience and spend 2 years training them than allow ann employee to move), can't remember when a member of my management even said thank you. It's like working for the Gestapo. They can say anything they want about you and even if you have documentation it's not true, they refuse to change it, and HR is HORRIBLE. This coming for a long term employee who BTW was not fired.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou put alot of time into training people, why do you not care if they're happy or have any kind of work/life balance? People come to work and want to do the very best they can so stop treating them like disposable commodities. You couldn't care less about the line of people leaving there, why?

Great company to work for

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

Pros: Work/life balance is great. Good company to work for. Cons: Sometime to many corporate changes to keep track of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Energy

Engineer (Current Employee)
Oswego, NY (US)

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: High pay under great place for job growth and learning. Cons: High work load and location Advice to Senior Management: More streamlining and cross-disciplinary work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Constellation Energy Group.

Worked for Constellation Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Constellation Energy Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Constellation Energy Group CEO Mayo A. Shattuck III. All reviews posted anonymously by Constellation Energy Group employees.