Corinthian Colleges
www.cci.edu Santa Ana, CA 5000+ Employees

Has its ups and has its downs.

I have been working at Corinthian Colleges

ProsThe Employees are a pleasure to work with at CCI. Promotion from within is heavily favored and growth is encouraged. Employees are encouraged to take on new challenges and employee referrals are highly valued.

ConsHealthCare Benefits have increased consistently over the last few years. These benefits are only lowered if employees participate in health advantage programs within the company regardless of their own personal health fitness programs.

Overall good experience (IT Dept)

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Corinthian Colleges as a contractor

Pros: Great work/life balance, nice people Cons: Some of the managers hired were solely on their education… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

In a rut.

Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Corinthian Colleges full-time for more than a year

Pros: Part time instructors in Allied Health Cons: Management is constantly changing and employees are always in the… Advice to Senior Management: Ask for input from the people who are doing the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Corinthian Colleges.

Worked for Corinthian Colleges? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corinthian Colleges reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Corinthian Colleges CEO Jack D. Massimino. All reviews posted anonymously by Corinthian Colleges employees.