Covance
www.covance.com Princeton, NJ 5000+ Employees

Great Place to Work

Study Technician II (Current Employee)
Madison, WI (US)

I have been working at Covance full-time for more than a year

ProsLots of opportunities to learn new skills, great compensation and benefits. Company values your education and has tuition reimbursement. You start off with 21 or more days of paid vacation time.

ConsCan have long hours and high stress depending on position and department. Toxicology is especially busy right now and experiencing high turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time talking to the people actually conducting the research - inlife technicians in the vivarium. We make your business possible.

Stagnant

Study Technician II (Former Employee)
Madison, WI (US)

I worked at Covance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great for entry level positions. Good overtime pay. … Cons: Once you've learned the skills, the job can be boring and monotonous. This can leave you feeling boxed in and… Advice to Senior Management: Increase cohesiveness of how technicians are treated across teams. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Start your career, good luck with your goals

Employee (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I worked at Covance full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Benefits were good -PTO was fair -Good work-life balance (for most) -Met some… Cons: -NO room for professional advancement unless you "run with a certain crowd" -Most supervisors and department managers are med techs or have general education degrees… Advice to Senior Management: -Utilize the talents of your employees -Restructure the employee reviews for bonuses to be fair and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Covance.

Worked for Covance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Covance CEO Joe Herring. All reviews posted anonymously by Covance employees.