good pay for low education

Current Employee - Marketing Representative  in  Sherman, TX (US)
Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Sherman, TX (US)

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

up to $14.00hr w/ no secondary education req

Cons

strict quotas that if not met mean termination almost immediately

Other Reviews for Crescent Processing Company

anonomous

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Sherman, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sherman, TX (US)

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of new people. You get to speak to a wide variety of people from all over the country. Able to contact professionals on all levels. Intruduce a new product with lots of appeal. No one has to think for themselves you are told what to say and are given rebuttels to use. Set up on an automated dialer so you dont have to call back.

Cons

Quick turnover, The base is too low.

Remember the people that make your money.

Not very professional

Former Employee - Independent Sales Agent  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Crescent Processing Company as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I wish I could name one but unfortunately I am unable to give one without lying. Just to put it mildly.

Cons

As far as training you get a 1.5 teleconference that really doesn't cover much. There seems to a shroud of secrecy around this company. Leads are allegedly double confirmed but if that were the case, then the merchant would be willing to talk to sales reps and would not feel ambushed or avoid you all together. When you question how they operate you are basically bullied and called names by your team leader.
      They are a very unprofessional company. Looking at their advertising literature they supply you with will be an indication of that, bad grammar and poor spelling. It looks as if a 3rd grader put it together.
      If you choose to work with this company do so with caution. I will add more if I have issues returning their laptop so you may see an update.

Do a better job qualifying your leads as to not waste the sales reps time or gas.

There are newer employer reviews for Crescent Processing Company.

Worked for Crescent Processing Company? Contribute to the Community!