D&B
www.dnb.com Short Hills, NJ 5000+ Employees

Lots of smart people but not a lot of opportunity to make a difference.

Senior Product Director (Current Employee)
Short Hills, NJ (US)

I have been working at D&B full-time for less than a year

ProsReasonable expectations of work/life balance. Lots of smart people there. Access to fair amount of educational resources. Opportunity to be exposed to various lines of business.

ConsTons of political and management overhead. Spend lots of time constructing and giving presentations and not a lot talking to customers or being out in the market. Unclear internal goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementTamp down the politics and let your people actually innovate.

Credit Advisor

Credit Advisor (Current Employee)
Tucson, AZ (US)

I have been working at D&B full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: You can piggy back on a Reputable companies name. Cons: Toxic work environment. The new company objective is to grow as quickly as possible and jump ship like the past 10 companies they built… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the power crazy, young, scared to voice there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible

QA Analyst (Former Employee)
Bethlehem, PA (US)

I worked at D&B full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work from Home. I can't think a whole lot that… Cons: Lack of growth and management is terrible. Demostrated incompetence and apathy of leadership, from the… Advice to Senior Management: Stop focusing on short term goals and learn what your competitors… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on D&B.

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at D&B reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for D&B CEO Robert Carrigan. All reviews posted anonymously by D&B employees.