DIRECTV
www.directv.com El Segundo, CA 5000+ Employees

Innovative, scrappy, high energy, brilliant team.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at DIRECTV full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThey have a strategy and design teams that are reinventing the digital entertainment landscape. Amazing talent, collaboration and guts. The real deal, folks.

ConsDIRECTV is a white knight battling for what's right for TV customers, but the content rights landscape is really tricky. With their reach and clout, they will prevail on behalf of all the people paying good money for good TV.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Don't give up. Don't settle. Fight the good fight, and keep the team tight and strong.

Great Work Environment

Senior Instructional Designer (Current Employee)
El Segundo, CA (US)

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for more than a year

Pros: Strong company that's not going anywhere. Good benefits. High morale. Strong senior leadership. Competitive… Cons: Long commute (for me). Competitive industry with increasing competition. For me, not a clear… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

GREAT place to work

Customer Retention Agent (Current Employee)
Huntington, WV (US)

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for more than a year

Pros: great pay, promotion opportunities, positive environment Cons: call volume overload to certain departments while others are slow… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the great work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DIRECTV.

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DIRECTV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DIRECTV CEO Michael D. (Mike) White. All reviews posted anonymously by DIRECTV employees.