DISH

www.dish.com
  www.dish.com
There are newer employer reviews for DISH

They just don't care about their employees.

Current Employee - FSS IV
Current Employee - FSS IV

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

As a technician, it is good pay. Have three days off(although there are rumors that might change).

Cons

Their way or the highway mentality of management. They seem to think very house is exactly the same therefore every install should be the same. You get blamed for things that are out of your control. Because of that you lose incentive money. Long hours. When you get home, all you have time to do is eat and then go to sleep. Managements response is, "you're getting paid per hour, so just do it." "It is what it is." Upper management just cares about the numbers. Benefits are horrible and expensive.

1851 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Rewarding team environment at DISH.

Current Employee - Human Resources Representative in Denver, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Representative in Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The family environment that supports its employees through both our personal and professional growth and challenges. DISH is a Colorado company that continues to employ locals right here at the Corporate Headquarters, Call Centers and Engineering as well as at the Warehouse. DISH encourages employee referrals of family and friends who also share a strong committment to loyalty, perserverance and the rewards that come along with hard work.

Cons

When site's like glassdoor share only a negative one sided story from disgruntled ex-employees who believe that everyone owe's them something. Please do not come to DISH if you do not have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude, because you will not be happy here. We are a strong proud family at DISH and we expect to work hard everyday and are grateful for the many rewards that our company shares with us.

Please keep up the good work that you do everyday to support our employees and our company so that their families can continue to enjoy the long term stable careers that DISH provides.

Loved working for DISH

Former Employee - Analyst in Englewood, CO (US)
    Former Employee - Analyst in Englewood, CO (US)

I worked at DISH full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Stable employment, decent benefits, good people, and room for more opportunity. From time to time there are also great surprise perks. Now I work for Echo, since we split off from DISH. Otherwise I would still work for DISH.

Cons

I can't really think of one

There are newer employer reviews for DISH