There are newer employer reviews for DISH

A real job, for people who are willing to actually work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Christiansburg, VA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Christiansburg, VA (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great advancement opportunities, competitive pay scale, Pay for performance, sales bonus's, clearly outlined expectations, and lenient attendance policy. The Training is paid, and excellent. Management is friendly and approachable. Many extra perks, like prize giveaways, holiday parties, and on site gym.

Cons

Its hard work talking to customers who are upset, but that has nothing to do with how the company runs, its the nature of the business. Pay scale for support staff should be increased, right now you can make the most money if your an agent on the phone. Its upside down to not compensate the people who support those successful agents. Without us, they wouldn't have that success.

Continue to work hard and keep up the good work! This is a real job for people who are willing to actually work.

1765 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Very happy with company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Littleton, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunities. I feel like I am able to make a difference and I genuinely love my job. Personally, I am very happy with management and am kept challenged and engaged. I feel like I am learning, improving and contributing every day. This is a company that makes me feel ambitious. In contrast to some of the other reviews, I feel like I have plenty of autonomy and it is that freedom that makes me happy to work here (though it must be said that I don't work on the phones).

Cons

I don't feel like I have much in common with my colleagues. People seem to keep to themselves and are suspicious of someone doing a good job. There are a couple of toxic people who should be removed from the company, but that is no different from any workplace anywhere in the world.

Joe Clayton is taking the company in the right direction, promoting transparency and talking with employees at all levels. Keep with this approach and recognize deserving employees.

Great people & growth opportunities

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist  in  Englewood, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Englewood, CO (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love a fast-paced work day where I'm not counting the clock. I've only been with DISH for a few months, but in the short time I've been challenged, given immense responsibility and contributed to the business. This is an exciting business! For the first time in a long time I'm happy to go to work because I'm surrounded by smart, energetic people like me who are ready to make a difference.

Cons

I wish I had more vacation time, but DISH isn't different than other corporations in terms of benefits.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!