There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Does not meet expectations

Former Employee - Inventory Specialist in Aztec, NM (US)
Former Employee - Inventory Specialist in Aztec, NM (US)

I worked at DISH full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Some medical, dental, and vision benefits.

Cons

Your team can be number one in your region. Your warehouse pass audits with 100%. Go 461 days without an accident. Damage claims less than $50.00 for two years running. Have the team make over 6.4 points an hour everyday for 160 days, and if you get an evaluation on job performance "Does not meet Expectations".

I still have some ear to what is currently happening in the region. Your rating of worst company by customers and by employees will not change no matter how many times to tell the employees you are working to make things better. Clean house like you should have 5 years ago. VP''s down.

1810 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

every day there I was thinking of quitting

Former Employee - Manager in Pine Brook, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - Manager in Pine Brook, NJ (US)

I worked at DISH full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

career advancement, good parking lot

Cons

strange decisions made by management

1. don't be so stingy
    2. respect your employees

It's what you make of it.

Current Employee - Analyst in Denver, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Analyst in Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

First job out of college and it was a great learning experience especially for a recent grad. Dish has been good to me. Career Advancement is your choice - you have to voice your desire to move up and often. I love the people I work with and have found it to be a supportive environment.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about but I do see how some people leave with a bad taste in their mouth - with that said the C.E.O has taken great strides in improving moral. If you hate micromanaging and can't stand it - Dish is not for you. If you don't want to work hard - don't bother. You are expected to give 110%. I'm in my 20s and I can say the biggest con is moral - its pretty low. I think that's partially due to the world in which my generation has grown up in where we always get a pat on the back - everyone wins and everyone expects their boss to be perfect. For those people they aren't in touch with reality. The core hours was a problem but has since been gotten rid of by the CEO for 2013. Lack of communication between teams - everyone has a silo view and doesn't think about how projects impact others.

Trust your employees to make good decisions.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH