There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Great Place to work but not for everyone

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  El Paso, TX (US)
Current Employee - Operations Manager in El Paso, TX (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been here 7 years and been promoted four times. If you work you will be rewarded. Fast paced not for those who just show up to work to get a paycheck and then while about here.

Cons

No company credit card. Must share hotel rooms when traveling in groups

Keep moving forward

1753 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

I love my job!

Current Employee - Advanced Technical Support Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Advanced Technical Support Representative in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I really love my job I have met alot of wonderful people working at dish. Dish has been very good about finding schedules for me that work around school and other issues that come up. I have great sick time and vacation time benefits.Dish is the only company I have ever worked for that has taken the time to meet with employees and get input before making changes to systems and policies.

Cons

The medical benefits could be a little better and scoring metrics could be more consistant but,overall they are still better than other companies i have worked for.

Lots of room to move around

Current Employee - Lead QA Inspector  in  Denver, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Lead QA Inspector in Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started in a dept. that I normally wouldn't have and would like to move into another dept. My manager is very supportive in helping me achieve my goal. I have also been able to learn a lot here and be able to speak with different depts. to gain knowledge. Don't complain if you don't have the drive to better yourself, change is inevitable.

Cons

Pay is not the greatest and benefits aren't either.
    While trying to move to other depts. like Marketing, they want a perfect canidate and are not wiling to train at all. You can always learn new skills, you can't learn personality, drive and passion.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!