Great company in a great space of big data analytics

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Mateo, CA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA (US)

I have been working at Datameer full-time for more than a year

Pros

Market leading company that is continually pushing innovation in analytics. Very unique technology approach gives a competitive advantage against all of the wannabes coming to the space. Datameer is moving fast but with a vision to leverage Hadoop and make analytics available to lost more business people. Great place to work, great team attitude and its fun working with the extended team around the world and with customers.

Cons

None really, the market is moving fast so its challenging but that is what a leading startup is all about.

Keep focused on the vision and keep pushing to make customers successful and the rest will take care of itself.

Other Reviews for Datameer

Challenged for self improvement. Great people!

I have been working at Datameer full-time

Pros

Great people, innovative product, charismatic leadership. Management pushes employees hard to build character & skill.

Cons

Turn over takes toll on culture.

Encourage work/life balance.

Innovative Unique Product and best of all Awesome People!

Current Employee - Marketing  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Datameer full-time for less than a year

Pros

Datameer is such an innovative company, I work with a lot of smart, talented and passionate people. Datameer has an amazing product that is very unique to the big data space. It has received a lot of traction in the news recently.

We just moved offices and the location in San Francisco is close to BART and being on the 4th floor we have an amazing view of the city! Light, bright and airy!

This is also an organization where they tend to recognize and promote within. I have seen several people in the sales and engineering department move up and around. Even their inside sales reps there is a career path and they can move into field sales. Virtually unheard of at my last organization.

Cons

Being a startup, sometimes certain projects take more time with work/life balance, but it is not all the time and what you do here, you can really see a difference and how it impacts business!

Keep up with the innovation of the product. Recognize hard workers and be willing to be flexible with employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Datameer.

Worked for Datameer? Contribute to the Community!