DeVry University
www.devry.edu Downers Grove, IL 5000+ Employees

It is a great experience and I love being a tutor.

Student Worker (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at DeVry University part-time for more than 3 years

ProsThere are several different pros. The first pro is that my boss is great and the second pro is that they will work around your school schedule. The third pro is that it is close and I enjoy what I am doing.

ConsThere are several different cons as well. The first con is that there is not a lot of room for personal growth. The second con is that it is only part-time hours.

Another Disaster

All Previously Or Currently Employed (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at DeVry University full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Same as previously stated, outstanding and dedicated staff, nothing more… Cons: They've all been mentioned before, this would be redundant and… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe you could learn something from Carnival? No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

DeVry University

I have been working at DeVry University full-time

Pros: Great coworkers. Good benefits. Top of line technology and tools,… Cons: Heavy micromanagement. Unrealistic expectations in regards to production. … Advice to Senior Management: It does not matter because the high level management execs, are out of touch with the reality of what happens with the day to day… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DeVry University.

Worked for DeVry University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DeVry University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DeVry University CEO David Pauldine. All reviews posted anonymously by DeVry University employees.