Dell

www.dell.com
  www.dell.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dell

It's simply amazing to work a such a great company

Current Employee - Database Administrator in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

I have been working at Dell full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very straight forward, you get paid based on how big your responsability is.
Make sure employess have a good work life balance
Salary compatible with the current market

Cons

A little bit hard to earn a promotion in your current spot, you basically have to apply to spots in other organizations inside the company, or hope you can get a promotion after you move, but that can take more than 3 years.

Value life experience of employees and adapt them in the organization based on their strongest aspects

3881 Other Employee Reviews for Dell (View Most Recent)

Awesome

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Dell full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great company to work with. Innovative and passionate. I could go ahead and work on the stuff I enjoy doing and management backed me up a lot.innovative by culture.

Cons

The salary increments are not that great. Even if rated pretty good, the salary dosent change too much

An ever evolving company that really strives to help its customers grow and thrive.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer

I have been working at Dell full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company puts an emphasis on training and being ready to succeed. If you have a passion to help customers and grow yourself, this company is for you. Brand is great and the overall benefits are really great.

Cons

If you don't like the noise of email, then you might want to reconsider. Makes it tough to figure out what you should pay attention to sometimes.

Keep your employees compensated well for the work they do and you'll keep them for years. You already do a great value add and acknowledge their accomplishments. Keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for Dell